If you have a problem with your ride or service, call the “Where’s My Ride” line at 1-844-678-1104, or write to LogistiCare at the following address with your complaints:
LogistiCare Solutions, LLC
2 Huntington Quadrangle Suite 3S10.
Melville, NY 11747
You have the right to appeal denials of rides by LogistiCare. Following the completion of LogistiCare's complaint process, all members have a right to request a State Fair Hearing.
A Fair Hearing is a chance for you to tell an Administrative Law Judge why you think LogistiCare’s decision is incorrect.
There are several ways to request a fair hearing. You may submit your request online, by U.S. mail, by telephone or by fax.
- By mail: Office of Temporary and Disability Assistance Office of Administrative Hearings
PO BOX 1930
Albany, N.Y. 12201-1930
- By fax: 1 (518) 473-6735
- By phone: 1 (800) 342-3334 For Hearing Impaired, TTY phone number: 1 (877) 502-6155
- Online at: http://www.otda.state.ny.us/oah/forms.asp
- 1. Public Transit if:
- A. You live within ½ mile of a public transit stop
- B. Your medical facility is within ½ mile of a public transit stop
- C. You can walk ½ mile
- D. You understand common signs and directions
- 2. Ambulatory/Livery if: You can’t take public transit and can walk unassisted from your residence to the curb and board the vehicle
- 3. Ambulette if: You can walk but you need the assistance of trained personnel to walk to and board the vehicle
- 4. Wheelchair if: You are confined to a wheelchair and require a lift-equipped or roll-up wheelchair van and the assistance of trained personnel
- 5. Stretcher if: You cannot walk, are confined to bed, cannot sit up or sit in a wheelchair but you do not require medical attention during transport.
- 6. Non-emergency Ambulance if: You cannot walk, are confined to bed, cannot sit up or sit in a wheelchair and you require medical attention and/or monitoring during transport.
Personal Vehicle Mileage reimbursement is available, with prior approval from LogistiCare Solutions LLC, to transport an eligible Medicaid enrollee to/from a qualified service covered by the Medicaid program both for short trips and longer distance trips.
For more information, lease review the Travel Reimbursement Guideline document located in the Enrollee/Download section of this website
You need your Medicaid ID number (this is the ID listed on your Medicaid card formatted as 2 letters, 5 numbers, 1 letter; like XX12345X). You will need the name, address, zip code and telephone number of your medical practitioner. You will need the street address and the telephone number where you want to be picked up. You will also need the date and time of your appointment, any special needs you have and the general reason for the appointment (doctor's visit, check-up, eye appointment, etc.).
You do not have to contact LogistiCare but your medical practitioner does in order for your ride to continue. However, if your driver is late, call Where’s My Ride at 1-844-678-1104; the call taker will then contact your transportation company, and determine why the driver is late.
If your ride is more than 15 minutes late call the "Where's My Ride" line 1-844-678-1104. LogistiCare will send another vehicle to get you if necessary.
Yes, you can call the "Where's My Ride" line at 1-844-678-1104 24 hours a day / 7 days a week.
July 1, 2015.
You or your medical practitioner should contact LogistiCare. LogistiCare will contact your medical practitioner and ask them to make all of the trip reservations for you. LogistiCare will make sure that you get rides until you or your medical practitioner says that you don't need them anymore.